Follow Us

 
blogger widget

Latest News

Wednesday 19 March 2014

What That Smell Boss – Please, Take A Bath



As we all listened that life is full of colour, joy and fragrance. Life is about happiness and sadness, but there is another basic element which we missed in that description of life i.e. “Smell”, which we all have to face in our daily life. We all try to go very far from it but wherever we are, it finds us. Its reach and service is better than Google Map. It follows you better than Vodafone network. And finally we say #WhatThatSmellBoss.

Wherever, we go, from home to get back home, smell and smelly peoples are everywhere, they follows us on roads, buses, auto-rickshaw, metro, office, parks, parking etc. We cannot escape from them. Sometimes we thought that like they all are waiting for us, when we came and they introduce us with their different ghastly smells. Sometimes, its level is so high that we even can’t breathe in that reeking air.

I personally face such situations in real life. Some of them I want to share with you. In all of those situations there are only two things which are common i.e. me and that horrible smell. And I have only one thing to say #WhatThatSmellBoss. But, before starting those stories, I want to share a video created by me on this topic. 


The first one happened in a wedding. As usually happened in every wedding, here also no room to sleep, even no bed was free all the beds are already occupied. I knew, I was late but I had to sleep. And after very search, I found a bed on which only a person was sleeping. I jumped on the bed because I knew it could be the last chance to sleep otherwise I have to awake throughout the night. No sooner I was completely laid down on the bed I encounter a ghastly smell spread around the bad. I squeeze my nose until I can. After few minutes I understand the origin point of the smell i.e. the person sleeping on my bed. I never thought that, this night will be unforgettable night for me. I really can’t express my feelings of that night in words. He smelled like some dead animal or shocks. And he was sleeping very comfortably on one side and I could not sleep whole night. That night was very terrible for me.

The second incident happened with me in an interview. At that time, I passed my CA-Inter examination and searching for a firm for my articleship (apprenticeship) training. When I walked in to the cabin of the interviewer, I completely stunned, there was a very awful smell coming from the interviewer’s body. After one or two questions, that smells making me crazy. I was not able to breathe any more in that smell. So, for saving my head and life I start answering wrong answers of questions. And finally after getting four wrong answers back to back, he said, “thank you very much, you may go now, we will e-mail you if you will selected”. I knew that, I will definitely not selected by the firm but that was a winning situation for me. I got what I want. Now, I was out of the cabin and now I can breathe in fresh air. 


I don’t know the exact reasons of their bad smells, but I think not taking a bath is one of the reasons for that horrible smell. 

I think the way to handle smelly people is that, constantly remembering them about their body’s bad smell by continuous commenting on their smell. Whatever is the topic, you have to insert some point in the conversation which leads that conversation towards smell, and then you got a chance to comment. So, you can comment like:

“#WhatThatSmellBoss, please go and take a bath”
“Live and Let Live”
“Don’t pollute the environment from your smell” 

After these comments, they will think like this:

“Apni Badbu Se Huin Main Pareshan, Isko Soch Ye Likh Diya Gaan,
Isse Kaise Izzad Mein Pauin, Ye Badbu Hai Bahut Shaitaan.
Iss Badbu K Dar Se Log Bhaag Jaate Hain Mujhse Door,
Kaun Bataye In Logo Ko, Is Badbu Se Mein Bhi Majboor.
Jab Bhi Mein In Se Puchoon, Bata To Do Maine Kiya Hai Kya,
Har Baar Ye Bolte Mujhe, Chal Be Chal Pahle Naha K Aa.”

I think after all these, they will definitely start bathing. 

At the start of the day a “hot shower bath” awake us and make our body fresh and alive for the whole day. And at the end of the day, when we are going to sleep a “hot shower bath” is necessary to wash all the smells and memories from our body and mind which we had faced throughout the day and make us able to sleep and get sweet dreams, of course not about that smell. 

My final words are - take a bath, and keep smell away & people close.

-------------------------------------------

This post is written for Indiblogger and Racold contest. Follow Racold on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/racoldthermoltd

What That Smell Boss – Please, Take A Bath
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

Top