Follow Us

 
blogger widget

Latest News

Saturday 22 March 2014

Really Awesome film “Sunsilk 97.5 Real FM” By Anurag Basu


It’s always a great experience in Indiblogger Meet. It was my 2nd meet and it was really very awesome. The most wonderful thing about Indiblogger meet is that, it always has something new & different for bloggers. Their dynamic approaches keep it alive. And in Delhi meet, here registrations are always more than the seats available.


This time, there is a film exclusively for us directed by Anurag Basu. I am big fan of Anurag Basu indeed. His movie “Barfi”, OMG, marvelous. And I am hoping same sort of movie again, which has some concept, some message. And the film “97.5 Real FM” is also awesome film. Now, my expectations from Anurag Basu are higher. I like the concept of the film, that how some girls, who have no knowledge and experience of radio station, runs a radio station throughout the day. It proves that, girls can do everything. And the concept of playing a song from each state of India is a step towards united India. Where, we don’t discriminate peoples from different states of India. Like in Delhi, some of us behave with north eastern peoples like they are not Indian. Please, stop that.

I just cannot imagine that I am watching a film; it looks like all the things are happing in front of me. I am even not checking my phone for message, calls etc. at that time. Just concentrating on the film. All the characters in the film are really awesome. They all did very real acting. 

The Chartered Accountant in the film was really awesome, and I like that most. Because I am also pursuing CA. I am in CA-Final. The whole world has a perception about CA, that CAs is very ugly. They always wear a full sleeve shirt, black trouser with a tie. Thank god, I didn’t do all those things after office hours and I am not ugly at all.

Really Awesome film “Sunsilk 97.5 Real FM” By Anurag Basu-1

Really Awesome film “Sunsilk 97.5 Real FM” By Anurag Basu-2

Really Awesome film “Sunsilk 97.5 Real FM” By Anurag Basu-3

Really Awesome film “Sunsilk 97.5 Real FM” By Anurag Basu-4

Really Awesome film “Sunsilk 97.5 Real FM” By Anurag Basu-5

It’s a must watch film. I really enjoyed the film. It’s just fabulous, and hoping you will also enjoy the film on 23rd March, 2014, Sunday, 7 pm only on MTV. So, watch it on Sunday and give your views as comment to this post. Ok..Bye..

--------------------------------------------
Updated on: 25th March, 2014
Really Awesome film “Sunsilk 97.5 Real FM” By Anurag Basu
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

11 comments:

  1. Really gud film..

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice movie...But I want this song....

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awesum movie with great message..gr8 thanks to anurag sir..i want the last song..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent movie. Thanks. To Mr. Basu. & sunsilk and MTV. Thanks u all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Top