Follow Us

 
blogger widget

Latest News

Sunday 2 March 2014

Awesome Experience At Skyscanner Indiblogger Meet in Le Meridien


It was a great experience at Indiblogger Meet in Le Meridien Hotel, New Delhi. It was my first meet and I am very happy to share that the meet was very nice and above my expectation. As I said it was my first meet, and I went there alone, so I was thinking about how I will pass the time of 4 and a half hours. But I really surprised that, there is not even a single moment in the event which make me feel bored. The contest and other things which demand participation keep the meet alive.


There was almost 400 blogger, all having different thoughts, different blog topics, and this make interaction with people very interesting. Another very important benefit of this meet that, I made some new friends. It was a memorable day for me. And now I going to attend each and every meet of Indiblogger.

Awesome Experience At Skyscanner Indiblogger Meet in Le Meridien-3

And at last, I also want to say that, food was also very nice. Hoping all next meets will also like this meet. See you friends in next Indiblogger meet in Delhi....
Awesome Experience At Skyscanner Indiblogger Meet in Le Meridien
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

  1. Nice experience and nice food also at Le Meridien..

    ReplyDelete

Top