Follow Us

 
blogger widget

Latest News

Monday 24 February 2014

What Winning Means For Me

Dictionaries describe “Winning” as “gaining, resulting in, or relating to victory in a contest or competition”, but for me it is more than just these few words. In my entire life, I never failed, whether it is a competition or any other field of work. And now winning is my habit, my passion. Whenever I am going for a competition or any examination, I never think about the negative aspect of result and maybe it is the reason of my success. The spirit of winning keeps us alive in this world. 

Image Credit: rcbryan.com
Most of the people think that, what happen if I will fail, how my family react, what my friends think about me, what will my status in society after that…and so on. And after failure some of the people, take very serious steps like suicide which is completely wrong in my eyes. How can a people even think about suicide, as per my opinion he/she is not mentally fit at that moment. 

Whereas, I never thought about failure, because I believe that, if you cannot win even in your thoughts then you cannot win in reality. You failed at the moment when you thought about failure. And let me assume that I failed, then what happened, there is nothing in this world which is precious than our life. And we should not think about anybody that what he will think about me. We just think that it’s my life and it should be as per my rules. If I failed in a field then what happened, we should think that may be that was not made for me and I will got something more than that.

Image Credit: www.wardtechtalent.com
There are countless things over which we want to win. And in this busy life and competition we forget some things over which we should win, which win over us instead of we win over them. If you cannot win over them, then these make you valueless in the eyes of world. People will go away from you. And after some time, you will find you alone in this world, even if you have everything. One should win over them as early as possible. These are:

1. Greed
2. Arrogance
3. Ego
4. Corruption
5. Dishonesty
6. Anger

The work we do is judged by its result. If you win, then no matter whether you worked hard or not. So we should try to get the positive result by proper planning and organizing the things in our life other than hard work, dedication and determination. 

That’s what “WINNING MEANS FOR ME”.

-----------------------------------------------

This post is written for the contest "WINNING for India Today Conclave 2014"

What Winning Means For Me
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

6 comments:

  1. in this article writer is saying that, he never failed in competition or any other field of work. But i am not completely agreed with this. In my view, in behind of a success it held a bunch of mistake, where from we learn how to get the success............thanks manish ji for this post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for your feedback, i agree with you that, in behind of a success it held a bunch of mistakes, but it is not necessary that it leads you towards failure.

      Delete
  2. Really motivating post.. (h)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think winning is a passion..

    ReplyDelete

Top